BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23

Imma be a BELIEBER

Yes yes I know what you may be thinking right now."Gosh!How can you love that 16 year old?He can't sing!"
People say it all the time,but I'm going to support him.We all do that sometime in our lives right?For a Canadian,he is a talented singer.The most favorite thing I love about Justin,besides his songs,is his dedication to his fans.I know he reads our mentions to him.Justin said so himself!He just doesn't reply to every single thing he gets though!So Beliebers-keep it going.Don't stop.We support him 24/7.
And for you haters...all I gotta say is that you're missing out on a whole lotta stuff




~Help Justin Bieber's newest album stay #1!My World 2.0 is awesome!Guess what the surprise is??Bahamas baby!With the lucky golden ticket!Wooo!!!Good luck everyone!~

Twitter-@Laughable_T
Justin B.'s Twitter-@justinbieber


~T xo
Sent from Blogpress

0 comments: